Like many a suspicious student, you're probably wondering if this is just the same as the 2nd edition but with fewer typos - well, I have a big fat NO for you! Here's everything I added in the new edition:
- 30 pages of completely new content - that's a lot!
- A HUGE chapter on nucleic acids, including metabolism, structure, and all the fun stuff. (helpful tip of the week - click here to check out a sample of it.)
- I rewrote 90% of the book. Why? Because I hate free time? No, but because it wasn't perfect and I wanted it to flow better, make more sense, and be easier to digest.
- More information about pathology and pharmacology, because that's important too.
- Took out some redundancy. Who would want to read the same thing twice? Seriously, who would want to read the same thing twice?
Okay - I hope you get my point, which is - you need this book! Unless you're not taking the NBDE 1, in which case you should close this site and go back to watching funny cat videos on YouTube.
But if you ARE taking the NBDE 1, I would recommend you like my Facebook page or join the newsletter so I can tell you when the 3rd edition will reach bookshelves (well...the shelves at the Amazon distribution warehouse that is). It should be available to order by mid to late February though so keep an eye (or even both) out for it.